Monday, January 4, 2010

I can not believe it has been tweny years since I have been to Paris. I swore to return sooner yet life ..well..happens. I was 18 and in my senior year of school. My bestie and I travelled with an exchange program and we stayed for almost two weeks. We did celebrate the dawn of 1990 in Paris.
It was amazing. And for as long ago as this trip was..I remember it like it was yesterday. Some things never leave you. I owe this trip to my love of avocados, creme fraise, champagne, (of, course!) brie cheese, chocolate croissants, and everything Paris!
So I know I am abit late but Happy New Year to all of you. May 2010 bring you much peace, happiness and love!
EMB

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Happy New Year!!!! It's been nearly 13 for me... my honeymoon!

Clear Pink said...

I celebrated it becoming 1989 there. However, I have been lucky have made back.

Take the trip, you deserve it!