Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Sneak Peek Kitchen Cabinets

Here is a sneak peek on our kitchen cabinets! I wanted to join in on The Nester's linky day.




I added three different mouldings to the sofffit and painted it.....with chalkboard paint!




Honestly, I did start out with a semi gloss enamel, but it really was too shiny with our recessed lights. I still have to add undercabinet lightening, knobs, as well as moulding to the bottom of the cabinet but that has to wait until after the white subway tile is installed as the backsplash.


I will post the whole kitchen transformation when it is complete with before/ after pictures!


I love chalkboard paint!!!!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I look forward to seeing the whole kitchen!!
I oassed your message along to Diana:) I knew that about the glutathione too. I cannot believe they do this to kids!!!! Thank you for your concern and prayers.

Be Colorful Coastal said...

looking good. Sneak peeks are so fun.