Thursday, February 18, 2010

Overwhelmed

Today, I am feeling overwhelmed. I am working on a project that has taken along time. I won't write what the project is because I do intend to give full disclosure when the project is done. This project however is about to suck the life out of me. I usually like projects but I guess I underestimated how long this project would take as well as leaving my livingroom in disarray. Throw in a couple of children..(5) and delays are imminent.

It is time for overtime and to finish this beast once and for all! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Travelbugmom said...

MUCH LUCK!!! I noticed your new post and was curious....remember we met at T's 40th party? VERY excited to find out about the PROJECT! Hope to catch up again soon. Pam

cancersucks said...

Thinking of you and your secret project! If it every stops snowing and the kids are in school let's meet at Starbucks to catch up. P has school m/w/f mornings. Miss you!

Her Preppiness said...

Good luck