Friday, October 9, 2009

More Seasonal Fun

The little girls and I went on their class trip today. The weather started out abit wet but soon the sun came out. We had a great time. The farm we visited is very charming. They have a little tour of the farm as well as some educational lessons for the kids. The girls learned about growing fruits and vegetables and then got to each pick their own apple and pumpkin. I got to see a friend and fellow blogger Clear Pink. I had a great time catching up with her. We wrapped up our trip with a visit to the farm store where we proceeded to stock up on candy corn, candy pumpkins and apple cider. We were also lucky enough to snap up some of the last apple cider doughnuts! Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Sounds like a lovely fall field trip. I want to do something like that with my kiddies. xoxo

SC

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So cute!! I so badly want to be a moma to go on sweet trips like this. Looks like a great little outing!