Another tag from facebook:
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note-change answers to yours.This will be fun for all the pregnant ladies to read!Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was very excited and nervous.
4. IF TRYING-FOR HOW LONG? N/A
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home Pregnancy test...I think six of
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My Husband!
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I did..he didn't.. so we compromised and found out
9. DUE DATE? April 1, 2001
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Pizza with hot sauce and peanut butter and jelly sandwich with
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? My extreme exhaustion.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 32 lbs.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? It was a surprise.
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? None, other then
delivering six weeks early.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? PA
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 40 hrs give or take. My water broke at three
in the morning early Friday and I did not give birth untill after 8pm on Saturday. I did
not go into labor naturally and being six weeks early, they had to induce me. (Twice
two 12 hr bouts of pitocin)
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband and the hospital crew.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes,after laboring for a day, they first
gave me nubain then as I got closer to Saturday night.. an epidural.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs, 1oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? February 24, 2001
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 8 (in a few weeks)
28. WHAT WOULD YOU GO BACK AND CHANGE? I would have definitely forgone some of the
pain medication (nubain).